NEWKD invites Community Organisations
NEWKD invites Community Organisations in the North, East and West of Kerry to express an interest in a new round of funding under the Community Services Programme (CSP).
The CSP is operated by the Department of Social Protection (DSP) to support legally incorporated community organisations to provide local social, economic and environmental services through the application of a social enterprise model of delivery.
This programme may suit if your organisation is:
· A company limited by Guarantee or a Co-operative
· Able to show clear evidence that a service meets a community need and are providing employment opportunities for those most distant from the labour market
· Generating trade income as a social enterprise with at least one set of audited accounts
To apply for consideration an Expression of Interest Form (EOI) must be submitted in hard copy format to NEWKD by 5pm Friday 16th June 2017. Further information available on www.newkd.ie
· Expression of Interest Form
· Guidance Document
· Dept of Social Protection Press release
NEWKD Contact is Patricia Dowling, NEWKD, Aras an Phobal, Dean’s Lane, Tralee 066-7180190
All documentation below…
Download 8 Page Expression of Interest Form below…