To provide a maintenance and minor repair service to older people in the North Kerry area.
North Kerry Older Persons Services employs 8 ‘handy men’ to provide a low cost Maintenance and Minor Repair service in the North Kerry area. We also now provide an affordable home cleaning service.
Our team of workers are:
- Based in designated areas of North Kerry. This ensures that all workers are locally known and trusted by the community.
- Trained in Manual Handling, First Aid, Health & Safety and Chemical & Outdoor Maintenance Training
- Fully vetted and background checks are completed
- Friendly, trustworthy, reliable and offer a confidential service.
- Fully Insured
- Informed of other services in the area to signpost clients when necessary
Who is eligible to receive our service?
The service is directed to those who are most in need within the communities
- Older people living alone
- Older people living with an older spouse
- Older people living in poor housing conditions
- Older people with disabilities or in poor-health
- Older people living in isolated areas
How to access the service?
To access the service or find our more information on the service you can contact Elaine Kennedy, Service Manager at North Kerry Older Persons Services or your local Active Retirement Group.
To find out more about the Service please contact the office:
|Manager||Elaine Kennedy||Listowel||068 email@example.com|
|Administrator||Ann Kennelly||Listowel||068 firstname.lastname@example.org|
For further information on the programme please refer to our funder’s website: https://www.pobal.ie/Funding%20Programmes/csp/Pages/Background.aspx