COMMUNITY CONSULTATION AND
Socio – Economic Profile of the Dingle Peninsula
NEWKD invites you to attend the following public meetings on the Dingle Peninsula:
- Castlegregory Club Rooms – Monday, February 3rd at 8.00pm
- The Old School House, Camp – Wednesday, February 5th at 8.30pm
- Halla Le Chéile, Cloghane – Thursday, February 6th at 7.30pm
- Áras Bhréanainn, Baile an Fheirtéaraigh – Monday, February 17th at 7.30pm
- Scoil Náisiúnta Eoin Baiste, Lispole – Tuesday, February 18th at 7.30pm
- Dingle – Wednesday, February 19th at 7.30pm (Location to be confirmed)
These forthcoming meetings follow on from the community meetings held in November 2019, when communities reviewed data on the local economy, society and demographics. They will allow for further discussion and actions regarding:
- The profile of the parish / community
- Preparing for the effect of climate change; and
- Developing community-based projects.
Each meeting will include a Visioning Exercise, where members of the local community can outline their vision for the future development of their area. This vision will inform local projects and will feed into a wider vision for the Corca Dhuibhne Peninsula.
NEWKD, in collaboration with Breandán Ó Caoimh, MaREI and SKDP are committed to supporting this vision and to working with agencies, public bodies, voluntary groups and communities to ensure this planning process is fully inclusive.
FÁILTE ROIMH CHÁCH
For more information please email NEWKD Dingle: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (066) 714 2788
Notes from November meetings can be accessed or www.nekd.net (West Kerry Tab).